Please DO NOT purchase your ticket until and unless your Philippine visa has been approved and issued.
The Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah WILL NOT:
- Expedite the visa processing to accommodate the applicant’s flight schedule;
- Refund the visa application fee if the visa is issued later than the applicant’s flight departure date or if the visa application is denied.
Please note that depending on the applicant’s nationality, visa processing may take at least five (5) working days. In some cases, it will require prior authorization from Manila, which may take longer.
Please plan accordingly.
What is a VISA?
A visa serves as a pre-entry clearance indicating that the bearer is permitted to proceed to the Philippines and request permission from the Philippine Immigration authorities to enter the country. The visa does not guarantee automatic admission into the Philippines. The admission of foreign nationals into the Philippines is a function of the immmigration authorities at the port of entry.
Visa-Free Entry into the Philippines for a maximum stay of 30 Days
Nationals from the countries listed below are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they comply with the following requirements:
- Purpose of travel is for tourism or business;
- Their passports must be valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines; and
- They must have a valid ticket for their return journey to their country of origin or to the next port of destination.
NOTE: Saudi nationals do not need a visa for entry into the Philippines when stay is 30 days or less.
Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for tourism and business purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to country of origin or next country of destination and holders of passport valid at least six (6) months beyond the period of stay in the Philippines
Visa-Free entry into the Philippines for a maximum stay of 59 Days
Holders of the following passports are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay not exceeding fifty-nine (59) days, provided they comply with the requirements enumerated above:
- Israel passports
Visa-Free Entry into the Philippines for a maximum stay of seven (7) days
Holders of the following passports are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay not exceeding seven (7) days, provided they comply with the requirements enumerated above:
- Hong Kong Special Administrative (SAR) passports
- British National Overseas (BNO) passports
- Portuguese Passports issued in Macao
- Macao Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports
Visa-Free Entry into the Philippines for Indian Nationals
Indian nationals who wish to visit the Philippines for tourism purposes may be granted visa-free entry into the country in any port of entry (major international airports and secondary international hubs (SIHs), as well as in seaports by passengers on board cruise ships/vessels) for an initial authorized stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days, provided they possess the following:
- Either a valid American (US), Japanese, Australian, Canadian, Schengen, Singaporean, or United Kingdom (AJACSSUK) multiple-entry visa or permanent residence permit.
- An Indian passport valid at least six (6) months beyond the date of departure from the Philippines;
- Return or onward ticket to the next country of destination; and
- No derogatory record with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration.
- This may only be implemented at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminals I, II, III, IV and Clark International Airport.
- This type of admission is non-convertible to other visa categories.
- For a stay longer than (14) days, they must apply for a visa at the Consulate.
- Indian nationals who do not possess a valid AJACSSUK visa or residence permit must apply for a visa.
- Valid visa refers to both the period of time it may be used and to the number of times it may be used, i.e. single or multiple-entry. Thus, a single-entry AJACSSUK visa that has been used once is no longer considered a valid visa even though it may have an expiry date of one year from now. Likewise, an unused visa that has expired is no longer valid.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR A TEMPORARY VISITOR’S VISA TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Proceed to Window 3, Building 3, to submit all the requirements;
- When the Visa Officer deems that all requirements submitted are correct and complete, the applicant will be told to pay the notarization fee of the Visa Application Form;
- Applicant pays the notarization fee at the Cashier;
- Applicant returns the verified receipt to the Visa Officer for the processing of the application. The applicant will be informed on when he/she will return for the release of the visa.
SCHEDULE FOR FILING AND RELEASING
Schedule for the filing of applications for Philippines Visa and submission of Passports for approved applications:
Days: Sunday - Thursday, except holidays
Time: 9:00AM - 11:00AM
Schedule for the release of Philippine Visas:
Days: Sunday - Thursday, except holidays
Nationals from the following countries have to wait five (5) working days before the release of their visas:
|1. Algeria,||9. Lebanon,|
|2. Azerbaijan,||10. Libya,|
|3. Bangladesh,||11. Pakistan,|
|4. Egypt,||12. Palestine,|
|5. India,||13. Somalia,|
|6. Iran,||14. Sudan,|
|7. Iraq||15. Syria, and|
|8. Jordan||16. Yemen|
The application of holders of TRAVEL DOCUMENTS have to wait approval (CLEARANCE) from Manila before the issuance of their visas.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TEMPORARY VISITOR’S VISA TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Personal appearance of visa applicant
Duly accomplished visa application form (FA Form No. 2 - Revised 2016 MRV)
Original Passport of the applicant
Must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay in the Philippines
Photocopy of the Data Page of Applicant’s Passport (must show full name, date of issue and expiration date)
One (1) passport size colored photo with white background taken within the last six (6) months
Photocopy of valid iqama (residence id)
Photocopy of valid Saudi exit/re-entry visa
Copy of airline booking with flight details
Must show details of arrival in and departure from the Philippines
Hotel booking or letter of invitation from the reference person residing in the Philippines
Letter of Invitation must state that reference person will provide the accommodation of the applicant and show the reference person’s complete address and telephone number
Proof of Financial Capacity: Report of bank statement or photocopies of Traveler’s cheque or bank cards
Letter from the applicant’s sponsor/employer/company (in English) stating the following:
Requesting the grant of Philippine visa to the applicant,
The applicant’s position/rank, salary, and purpose of travel to the Philippines
Police Clearance from Saudi Police Authorities
Additional requirement if married to a Filipino citizen:
Copy of the data page of the passport of the Filipino spouse
Letter of Invitation from the Filipino spouse indicating his/her complete address, contact details, and length of stay in the Philippines
Additional requirement if applicant is a MINOR:
Letter of Support and Consent signed by the parent/s or guardian
Copy of the parent/s or guardian’s passport/valid ID showing parent/s or guardian’s signature
Additional requirement if applicant is an adult (18yo and above) non-working student:
Letter of sponsorship and “NO OBJECTION” signed by their parent/s or guardian
Copy of the parent/s or guardian’s valid ID showing parent/s or guardian’s signature
Additional requirement if PURPOSE is for the RECRUITMENT OF FILIPINO WORKERS
Photocopy of Special Power of Attorney verified by the Office of the Labor Attache
Photocopy of Demand Letter/Job Order stating the number of workers to be hired, their positions, and salaries, etc. verified by the Office of Labor Office/Attaché (POLO), and
Photocopy of approved Block Visa from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Letter of Invitation from the partner Philippine Recruitment Agency
For Visa-Free Nationals who wish to stay longer than the allowed period:
- Application Fee/Notarial Fee: SR 100.00
- Single Entry/3 Months Validity: SR 120.00
- Multiple Entry/6 Months Validity: SR 240.00
- Multiple Entry/1 Year Validity: SR 360.00
For Visa-required Nationals:
- Application Fee/Notarial Fee: SR 100.00
- Single Entry/3 Months Validity: SR SR 160.00
- Multiple Entry/6 Months Validity: SR 360.00
- Multiple Entry/1 Year Validity: SR 480.00
The issuance of a visa is subject to the approval of the Visa Officer.
Other documents/papers may also be required by the Visa Officer in support of the visa application.
The issuance visa by the Embassy is NOT A GUARANTEE that the holder of will be admitted into the Philippines. Admission of foreign nationals is a function of the Philippine Immigration authorities at the point of entry. Hence, they have the FINAL DECISION on whether to admit a foreigner intending to enter the Philippines.