- Category: Procedures for obtaining a multiple exit & re-entry visa
- Hits: 2044
- The applicant must check first if he has any Traffic Violation recorded on his (Iqamah).
- Fill-up the form specified for that; the information for it must be the same as those in the passport; attach the picture of (multiple) visa applicant, sign the form and must be stamped by the sponsor.
- Presence of the sponsor or his representative.
- Present the original valid passport of (multiple) visa applicant with the photocopy of his valid Iqamah which will cover the duration of visa (which he is applying for).
- Present the approval letter of the sponsor for the Multiple Exit and Re-Entry Visa signed and stamped by the sponsor.
- Pay the amount of SR500.00 for Multiple Visa on one of the accredited Banks on that purpose.
After the completion of all the requirement papers and the submission of the (said) request, the requester must follow-up the Jawazat’s Office for the following day to receive the passport and the visa.