THIS IS REQUIRED EVEN FOR OBTAINING A REPLACEMENT FOR A LOST PHILIPPINE PASSPORT.
1. Letter from the sponsor or his legal representative, signed, stamped and authenticated from the Chamber of Commerce if it is not reported personally the date when the passport was lost, its place, number, date and place of issuance, and that the passport is not confine with or with any government agency.
2. Publication of notice of the lost passport in any local news outlets.
3. Copy of the lost passport if there is.
4. Iqamah copy of the one who lost his passport.
5. Fill-up investigation papers for lost passport such as the reason for losing the passport to be filled-up by the one who lost the passport, stamped by the establishment or by the owner of the company. o After the completion of all the requirement documents and the submission of the (said) request, the requester must come for follow-up the following day and to present the new passport to transfer to it the information.