1. A completed application form  .. And matching information  as it is written in the passport .. And sign the form and stamped the seal of the employer.
  2. Attach original damaged residence permit or iqama.
  3. Submit 2 recent colored photos size (4cm × 6cm)
  4. Present valid passport of concerned
  5.  If the remaining period of the damaged residence is a year or less than one year, applicable fee is for a year .. and payment should be made to one of branches of banks licensed to do so.

After completing the required documents and submit the application the applicant must review the management of passports in the next day to receive a residence permit.